You have no items in your shopping cart.
Get ready to transform yourself for success. Jack Canfield, cocreator of the phenomenal bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series, turns to the principles he’s studied, taught, and lived for more than 30 years in this practical and inspiring guide that will help any aspiring person get from where they are to where they want to be.
The Success Principles is a watershed book and platform for a renewed era of Success-oriented culture, touching on every aspect of our 21st-century lives. As Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich was an innovative and durable touchstone for readers last century, so this book will become the new self-improvement standard for our own. From graduates and teachers to parents and self-starting business aspirants, Canfield offers readers practical help and inspiration for getting from where they are to where they want to be. The book includes:
•Success Basics- Take 100% Responsibility For Your Life; Clarify Your Vision; Decide What You Want; Be Willing to Pay the Price; Stay Focused on Your Core Genius; Unleash the Power of Goal-Setting; Build a Powerful Support Team; Surround Yourself with Successful People; and more.
• Success Thoughts & Attitudes- Acknowledge Your Positive Past; Fuel Your Success with Passion and Enthusiasm; Have an Attitude of Gratitude; Transform Your Inner Critic Into Your Inner Coach; Stay Motivated with the Masters; Transcend Your Limiting Beliefs; and more.
• Success Is a Verb- Take Action; Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway; Use Feedback to Your Advantage; Slow Down to Go Faster; Commit to Never-Ending Improvement; Reject Rejection; Practice Persistence; Practice the Rule of 5; and more.
• Building Successful Relationships- Drop Out of the ‘ain’t it awful’ Club; Practice Uncommon Appreciation; Be Hear Now; Speak with Impeccability; Tell the Truth Faster; Keep Your Agreements; Forgive and Move On; Treat Everyone with Respect; Create Win-Win Solutions; Trust in Trust
• Success & Money- Spread the Wealth Around; Pay Yourself First; Fund Your Future; Master the Spending Game; Give More to Get More; Find a Way to Serve
• Becoming a Success Warrior- Practice Radical Awareness; Maintain the Witness Position; Inquire Within; Become a Spiritual Warrior; Create Reservoirs of Boundless Energy; Make Room for REM; De-Stress for Success