You have no items in your shopping cart.
The most valuable asset an organization has is its people.
Balancing the skills between leadership and management should be the focus if you aspire to succeed in your job and progress in your career. Learn how you can identify and leverage your leadership style to be the best you can be, in order to get the best results for yourself and your organization.
• What is the essence of leadership?
• How can managers/leaders transform their roles?
• How to effectively motivate employees, while still keeping them accountable?
• How can leaders hire the most appropriate people?
• How can easy management and double performance be achieved?
• How can leaders handle conflict and negativity?
Success depends on our ability to face challenges, deal with difficult people, to hold people accountable for their goals and commitments, while at the same time making them stay motivated and to resolve conflicts.
This books examines these and other aspects of leadership. and offers strategies to help us grow in our profession.