You have no items in your shopping cart.
The most important and influential, after the Holy Quran, is the biography of the Prophet of Islam Muhammad (PBUH).
The life of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is full of numerous examples that indicates his status as a role-model for the whole Muslim societies in general and for the individuals in particular. His life is one that was dominated by a superb morality, great habits, praise-worthy and kind feelings and extraordinary skills, all of such characteristics help people to refrain from committing sins. In short, all class of people can find actual truths in the life of Allah’s Messenger (PBUH) that represent an illustrated example for them to follow and obey.
Various books have been written concerning the life of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). In writing this book, the author had a special purpose. He explained every aspect of his life in such detail that many other historians have totally neglected. The writer goes into detail and presents the best reasons and explanations for all incidents that took place. It is the best combination of latest analysis and classical details. The basic goals of this book are to increase faith, filter characters and inspire everyone to accept the truth and be devoted to it. To make this blessed work more explainable the author has used the authentic references of the Holy Quran and the traditions of the Prophet (PBUH). The main contents and features of the book are listed below:
• The birth of the Messenger (PBUH).
• The childhood of the Prophet (PBUH).
• Reestablishment of direct contact between heaven and earth.
• Umar becomes Muslim and the year of Sorrow.
• The people of Madinah become Muslims and the story of the Hijrah.
• The first Islamic state.
• Victory at Badr and the Call of life
• Lessons from the Defeat at Uhud.
• Faith in the face of sword.
• The treaty of Al-Hudaybiyyah.
• Loss of life at Mutah.
• The liberation of Makkah.
• To Hunayn, aT-Taaif and Tabook.
• The farewell Pilgrimage.
• The Character of the Prophet (PBUH)