You have no items in your shopping cart.
The job of the sales manager is to recruit, manage, and motivate a top team of high-performing sales professionals. This book shows you how to do it.
World-renowned sales expert Brian Tracy has spent decades studying what sets the most successful sales managers and professionals apart from the rest--and now in this pocket-sized guide, he distills these simple but powerful strategies. Readers will discover the six key characteristics of a winning sales team and learn how to:
• Select and recruit sales champions
• Start them off on the right foot
• Establish clear objectives
• Determine a sales plan
• Inspire singleness of purpose
• Demonstrate respect and appreciation
• Motivate people with the right incentives
• Boost their self-concept to boost revenue
• Develop winners through continuous coaching and training
• Brainstorm sales solutions
• Measure results
• Conduct game-changing performance reviews
• Discipline effectively
• De-hire poor performers
• Lead by example
A compact but essential resource, Sales Management will help readers increase the effectiveness of their sales force, improve their bottom line, and advance their own career and satisfaction in the process.