An internationally recognized ESL teacher and TOEFL test-taking advisor presents detailed, step-by-step coaching designed to help students succeed on the Test of English as a Foreign Language.
This book helps students prepare for the TOEFL before they take the test, and it helps them outsmart the TOEFL while they are actually taking the test. The book and MP3 CD program offer valuable TOEFL test preparation when used alone, and it is even more effective when used with Barron’s TOEFL iBT, Test of English as a Foreign Language with CD-ROM and Audio CDs, 14th Edition (978-1-4380-7282-1).
- An opening Orientation chapter discusses the TOEFL’s five test areas, explains how they are scored, and offers a general test preparation plan
- Subsequent chapters set forth detailed strategies and exercises for success in all five test sections of both the iBT and the ITP TOEFL: Reading, Listening, Speaking, Structure, and Writing
- Accompanying MP3 CDs complement all of the book’s test strategies
- All audio material contained on the compact discs is also presented in printed form in the book’s Audioscripts section
- Answer Keys for all questions appear at the back of the book